Cancellations and Returns
You are entitled to cancel any order prior to making payment. Once payment has been received you will no longer be able to cancel your order. If there is a delay on our side of more than 30 days then your order will be cancelled and a full refund issued. You also have the option of having a credit loaded against your account.
Your payment for any products ordered from Deep South Meat Supplies must be made via one of the following methods:
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- An EFT needs to be made to Deep South Meat Supplies for the TOTAL AMOUNT DUE prior to delivery or collection.
- There is no need to send us the proof of payment, we will inform you once your payment is reflecting in our bank account.
- Cash (Cash On Delivery or Collection)
- Cash for the TOTAL AMOUNT DUE (for your complete order) needs to be made at time of delivery or collection. Part payment does not constitute part delivery or collection.
- The CORRECT AMOUNT needs to be supplied as change is not provided.
- Credit Cards
- We accept Visa and Mastercard via PayFast’s secure processing service.
- Where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we reserve the right to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods will be cancelled.
- You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying for your order. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the website.
- Instant EFT
- Instant EFT is a payment service provided by Payfast, that allows Deep South Meat Supplies customers to pay via EFT without the hassle of a waiting period. This payment option is available to all customers who bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
Instant EFT is a payment service provided by Payfast, that allows Deep South Meat Supplies customers to pay via EFT without the hassle of a waiting period. This payment option is available to all customers who bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
How it works
- Select PayFast as your payment option during checkout.
- You will be redirected to the PayFast payment engine where you’ll be prompted to pay the appropriate amount via EFT from your internet banking site.
- PayFast account details and a unique reference number will be provided to you by PayFast during the payment process.
- After completing your EFT payment on your internet banking site, return to the PayFast screen and click the “COMPLETE” button.
- Receipt of your payment will be verified and your order completed.
- You will be notified of successful payment and completion of your order via email.
- Instant confirmation of funds received.
- No delay in authorisation and delivery of your order.
- No special software needed.
The product images on our website are a representation of the products we offer and we cannot guarantee the products will look exactly the same as the image on the product pages.
We now source our red meat (Beef, Pork, Venison & Lamb) from different farms, and we would like to reassure you that when we say that your meat is ‘Certified Organic Free Range & Grass Fed’, that is exactly what you are buying!
Beef: Sourced from LOWLANDS MEAT aka Greenfields in Napier.
Lamb: Sourced from the Willisten Abattoir. This Abattoir is proud to display that they are fully compliant with SAMIC’s standards and may therefore classify their lamb as Certified Karoo Meat of Origin (KarooMOO). The minimum requirements for this certification can be found here, https://www.karoomeatoforigin.com/karoo-standards/
Pork: Sourced from Oak Valley Estate in Elgin.
Venison: Sourced from two different farmers, one in Namibia and the other in the Eastern Cape.
If you’re wondering why we have chosen these farms, well, its simply because of their ethical farming practices and their high quality standards.
All of these farms are CERTIFIED & REGISTERED with the South African Meat Industry Company (SAMIC), who are the quality assurers for the Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF).
We are very proud to be able to offer these products to you, and hope that you will enjoy them as much as we do.
Shipping and Delivery
Deep South Meat Supplies offers two methods of delivery:
- Delivery – We will deliver directly to your home or office provided you fall within one of our delivery areas. Our delivery areas are outlined further down in this FAQ.
- Collect – You can choose to collect from our premises. Address details will be provided on checkout.
Collection days and times are on Wednesdays (10:00 – 12:30), Thursdays (10:00 – 12:30), Fridays (10:00 – 12:30) and Saturdays (10:30 – 12:30). Sunday collections by prior arrangement only.
We deliver Monday through Saturday. Sunday deliveries by prior arrangement only. You will receive an email with an allocated delivery time. If this time doesn’t suit you then you are requested to please notify us in a timely manner so that alternate arrangements can be made.
We deliver throughout the Western Cape and even have a few customers up country as well. Areas not covered in our delivery areas are quoted on a per order basis.